Terms and Conditions
This document serves as our legal terms and conditions and it oversees the clauses that the user must comply with while using our website, jessespitzer.com
You hereby agree to comply with all the international and local laws interrelated to your usage of the website. jessespitzer.com reserves all the rights to examine any complaints or reported breach of our legal terms and may take any necessary action, including but not limited to blocking user access to our website. In the event of any unlawful activity conducted by uses related to our website, we may further share user’s information with the regulatory authorities.
The contents of this website are not to be presumed as any advice. jessespitzer.com cannot be deemed liable for any decisions made after visiting our website.
Users are restricted from the following:
- Using any of our content for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- Using this Website for any illegal purposes
- Attemping to hack the website
Users will have restricted access to the website and we further reserve the right to grant or prevent access to the users as necessary.
Our name and logo are trademarks of Jesse Spitzer LLC. You are restricted from using these logos or Trademarks for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to third party websites including but not limited to Social Media, Payment Gateway providers, affiliates, advertisers and our Sponsors. These links are provided there only for the convenience of the user. We do not control or have any control over the websites that contain our profiles and you are advised to visit these websites at your own risk.
- jessespitzer.com and/or its licensors reserves all legal rights to any/all intellectual property and copyrighted material contained on this Website.
- In using this Website you hereby agree to use the content solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
If your content is being used on our website in a way which is infringing with your copyright, you must notify us by sending us an email in compliance with the below format and we will immediately remove your content.
Your notification email must contain the below details:
- Details of any/all the contents that are breaching the copyright.
- Your Full Contact information including Name, Address, Phone & Email
- Valid proof that content belongs to you
- You must include a statement that the information in the notification is correct, and that you are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work.
- You must sign the notification electronically.
Please make sure to attach the copyright certificate of all the work mentioned in the notification.
After receiving your copyright notice, jessespitzer.com will review it. If the notice is legitimate, we will immediately remove the content.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is offered on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
- jessespitzer.com or its employees cannot be held liable for any explicit or indefinite loss or damage (including loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, personal injury, or death) caused in connection with usage of the Website.
- We make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be constant or error free or the Website will be Available 100% of the time.
You herewith agree to hold jessespitzer.com and its employees not liable for any/all damages or losses originating out of any violation by you breaching these Terms and Conditions and/or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In the event any of the clauses contained in this Terms and Conditions document is/are held void or conflicting or enforceable, those clauses shall be deemed excluded and the remaining terms shall be enforced as it is to the extent as permitted by the law.
VARIATION OF TERMS
We reserve the right to make changes/modification or deletion of any/all clauses mentioned in this agreement at any time without prior notice.
CHANGE OF USE
We reserve all the right to Modify or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without any prior notice.
These Terms and Conditions shall only be used in agreement with the law of the Texas, USA and herewith to be submitted in the special jurisdiction of the USA courts. For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on 15 March 2018